Indian and Egyptian Marriage

Salaam Everyone !

I know this is an old thread but I want to know the legal procedures of getting married in Cairo.
I am an Indian and he is an Egyptian. We both are Muslims.

Anyone from similar nationalities?
Which country is easier to get married and settled in? Also, what are the medical requirements in Egypt?

If anyone can give more information regarding the minimum salary benchmark of $25000 for foreigners seeking employment in India, It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dear Umm Meow ,

Me and all here wish the best for you , but regarding which Which country is easier to get married and settled in i think Egypt :D , and regarding to the medical requirements for marriage its just investigations in any governmental centers and its so cheap by the way ..

Regarding the work i don't think at all you really mean benchmark of $25000 per month , may you mean annually but you still can through many websites which can guide you for such vacancies in various countries such as linkedin , etc.... 

Best of luck for you both ,
Mostafa

mshakshak wrote:

Dear Umm Meow ,

Me and all here wish the best for you , but regarding which Which country is easier to get married and settled in i think Egypt :D , and regarding to the medical requirements for marriage its just investigations in any governmental centers and its so cheap by the way ..

Regarding the work i don't think at all you really mean benchmark of $25000 per month , may you mean annually but you still can through many websites which can guide you for such vacancies in various countries such as linkedin , etc.... 

Best of luck for you both ,
Mostafa

Yes I mean annually that's a requirement in India. But still I will find out more about it iA.

Also, Shukran Gazeelan for your reply!

Reading all stories about egyptian men being a con, can you advise me being an egyptian yourself.

Although I trust him, but stories posted here are making me go nuts. !

Dear Umm Meow ,
My pleasure to help as much as i can ,

1st Regrading the working in India even with this salary benchmark of $25000 per year it will be hard as we as Egyptian seeing a lot of Indian came to Egypt and other gulf countries because the low income ,

But you as Indian here in Egypt you can work as international employee .

2nd ,Don't worry about stories here as each one have different stories than other and different situations and reason to keep in mind.

I see that you love each others and going to marry and you planning for that ,  So keep on and best of luck for you both ,May Allah bless you :) .
And my advise to keep looking into international vacancies here in Egypt and then you can apply .

Regards,
Mostafa

mshakshak wrote:

Dear Umm Meow ,
My pleasure to help as much as i can ,

1st Regrading the working in India even with this salary benchmark of $25000 per year it will be hard as we as Egyptian seeing a lot of Indian came to Egypt and other gulf countries because the low income ,

But you as Indian here in Egypt you can work as international employee .

2nd ,Don't worry about stories here as each one have different stories than other and different situations and reason to keep in mind.

I see that you love each others and going to marry and you planning for that ,  So keep on and best of luck for you both ,May Allah bless you :) .
And my advise to keep looking into international vacancies here in Egypt and then you can apply .

Regards,
Mostafa

Shukran Gazeelan !!

You really helped me a lot.!

Aameen for your Duas. May Allah bless you immensely !!

Wa'assalaam !

All the best , :)