Leaving Egypt no visa

Hi everyone.

So I came to Egypt (from UK) with my Egyptian husband and our 3 children, on arrival in Egypt I didn't need a visa due to being married to my husband. Whilst living in Egypt we contacted a lawyer to get a residence permit, however, after various trips to British embassy, I'm told I need to have our marriage certificate stamped at the Egyptian embassy in London first. I heading to London next month with my children to get our documents stamped. My question is will I get fined at the airport when I leave for not having a visa/residents permit?

If you stayed more than 45 days ,You must went to immigration or gawazat belong to your nearest area to get stamp and pay fees and getting a stamp, and then you will need to book with Charter flights only,

@Mahmoud Ezz

Thank you for your help, can I ask why would I need to book a charter flight only?

Regular or charter you can book anytime.... Regular flights have only one rule that not started in country more than 45 days or had extended your visa with gawazat already, and Charter have some rules like same airport for arrival and departure and be on one ticket the two flights and not more than 45 days and accept no Egyptian travel for first time or who not book two ways flight in one ticket, that's the difference ... But to come to Egypt you can by any , to leave that make some differen