Living to Sweden

I was born in Sweden, but moved to the UK with my family when I was younger.

Now that I'm older, I want to move back to Sweden.

My question is, I have no clue how to go about it. I have gotten advice that I need to register for a personal number and stuff like that, but then there are others that say I need an address in Sweden, before I start registering myself back to Sweden.

Ideally I want to move back in the very near future, ideally during Summer, hoping to land a paid design internship so that I can earn money as well, as re-enter Sweden.

Can anyone advise me on the correct way to go about starting my process of moving back to Sweden?

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps contact the Swedish Embassy for advice.

I got a response from them saying they don't deal with this topic, unfortunately

Since Swedish Embassy cannot help you then I would say your best chances are either to seek advice from an immigration lawyer who specializes in Swedish immigration laws or you can also try to google search/ see on you tube some questions you have in mind about this topic. This are just my own personal opinions as I am not well versed in this area but I hope it will help. Good luck!

So far, I have written that once I move back to Sweden, I can start registering to be part of the system. But it's unclear whether I should lol for housing and or a job?

So far, I have written that once I move back to Sweden, I can start registering to be part of the system. But it's unclear whether I should lol for housing and or a job?

-@hopefullyyy

What passport do you hold?