Personal informations

My name is Omar Sanneh born in Sweden having came to The Gambia when I was just above six years old on a holiday with my mother (Mba nyima Darboe) who  passed away during our holiday stay and I have been stuck in The Gambia ever since without any help or chance of getting back to Sweden.

I have tried my best contacting the Swedish consolate in The Gambia and was asked to contact the embassy in Dakar or Mali. While communicating with the embassy in Mali via email, I was told that they couldn't find any information from their registers since it's more than 16 years ago. This was due to the fact that my papers are lost including my mom's.

They also asked for her co-ordination number which I searched for but couldn't find either. I'd be grateful if I can find it.

Looking forward to any helpful tip.

Regards,

Omar.

@sannehom18

Hello and welcome !

What about your birth certificate ?

Maybe you should contact the hospital where you were born in or the authority in charge of delivering birth certificates.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Greetings Bhavna,

If it's my Swedish birth certificate you mean I don't have it either.

My Dad made me a new one here so I could attend school so am trying to gather information from the few people who knew her.