Searching for lotta, usa as kid

I've been searching for my long lost friend from my childhood, her name is Lotta “Hilligren” is how I remember it, but I was a kid, so spelling is likely off. She lived in Raleigh, NC, in USA in late 1970's. Her Mother's name is Anita. Her birthday is the 8th of June, 1972. (Or close to that date). She loved fashion. She moved back to Sweden in 1980s. I have photos of our joint birthday party.

I don't know how to attach a photo. My name is kristin Snyder kash

my mom's name is Ann Snyder.

would love tips on how to find her!  Please

Hello Kristinsk,

I hope you find her and that members can share some info with you.

You may also consider posting an advert in the Missing people in Sweden section of the website to reach out to more members.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna thank you. I feel bad. There are some people who asked me to remove my post because my post is nit appropriate for this site. I have no idea. I searched googled for his to find someone in Sweden and this site came up. Is there a way to search for home ownership or voting like there is in USA. Thank you.

@kristinsk The issue is that we don't know whether your friend wants to be found ... and of ourse, we don't know whether she'll agree to her name being published on internet. We have have some privacy concerns here...

For the second part of your question, I am afraid, I don't know. I hope members can guide you.

Regards

Bhavna