Sports for kids

Hi, my name is Tracy. My family and I are heading to Albania here in a couple of months. We were wondering what kind of sports were offered for middle/high school ages. We love baseball, American football, volleyball, and soccer. Are there any organized leagues? Thanks!!

Hi.There is volyball,soccer,basketboll,handball.

We are planning on moving to the Vlore area. Are those sports offered there as well?

Oh, and thank you for the quick reply😁

Hello Tracy,

welcome to Albania. I hope you will like living here.
My kids attend private lessons. They both attend a basketball course (in small groups) at school. Everyone, who wants to play can attend these courses.   

I don't know, where You will live but I live near the center, in Tirana, and there are a lot of possibilities.

If you will need help tell me.

All the best

Hello! Thank you for your response! It looks like we are heading for Vlore. Do you think there are the same options down there?

Yes, Vlora is a big city with a lot of possibilities. You will find everything you will need and You will enjoy a lot, believe me.

Hi, I just moved to Vlore and am looking for the place to sign my son up for soccer. Where do I go for this? Thanks!

Hi Tracy,

nice that you arrived well. Do you know anyone in Vlora? It would be easy for you. They can help you. 
Go and ask in a high school near the place, where you live. High schools offer different courses. They can give you information about them.

I hope you will find the right courses.

Tracy,

I just spoke with a colleague, who lives in Vlora. His son attends sports. I will give you his phone number so you can contact him. He will help You. He speaks English very well.
His phone nr is: 069 862 3038

I hope I have helped You.

Thank you so much! I'm sure you have been a huge help. I will give him a call. Have a good day😁

Just say him I am the friend  of Anila.

@Anila

Hi Anila, we are living in Radhime and my 13 year old son is looking for some friends and maybe joining some sports like basketball. Can you help us to get good connections? He will not attend the normal Albanian school. He has a private German online school, but therefore he is a little isolated. Maybe you can help?
Best Corinna