How to import and register an Italian car in Albania?

Hello, I have been living in Durrës for about 6 months.

I want to buy an used car in Italy, and bring It with me in Albania. I also want to register the car there and not being forced to go outside after 6 months (the maximum number of months the car can stay there).

I will transfer the car by myself, I don't want to use a transfer service.

I was thinking about transfering the car and then get the 6 months border insurance that can be stipulated just after coming out of the ferry at the port of Durrës.

Would it be possible to get this kind of insurance with temporary plates that I got in Italy after deregistration or is it only possible with "normal" plates?

In the case it would not be possible, I will not deregister the vehicle in Italy, and I will go to Albania and sign the 6 months border insurance having the Italian plates.

During this time, I would need to understand how to import the vehicle and register it.

I know that there is the need to pay 20% taxes to the authority for importing.

But from where should I start? Could I go to the border police by myself for importing the car or is an intermediary agency needed for handling the import of the car?

Can the deregistration of the plates from the origin country be done after the import and registration in Albania?

Thanks in advance for all the information you could provide