House hunting

i will be visiting Puerto Rico in ten days. I have rented a car and plan to scout out neighborhoods all over the island.  I hope to visit the military base and check out what services are available to a widow of a 100 *disabled veteran.  I have been searching online with relocation in mind.  I hope to visit furniture stores to get an idea of prices, as I don't intend to ship furniture. Looking for a walkable neighborhood, near grocery store, drug store, markets, cafes (or at least some of this list). Alternative plan is to collect a list of realtors,, lawyers, doctors, handymen, etc. for future contacts. I plan to relocate within a year. Is it reasonable to book time with a realtor and/or real estate lawyer to start to develop a relationship ( my gut feeling is they would think it a waste of their time). I don't expect to actually take their time to look at houses, just seeking advice. Hope my next visit will be for an actual purchase. Any advice or suggestions for other things to investigate while visiting would be appreciated.