Building a concrete pool

Hello!  We're hoping that someone will be able to guide us/help us obtaining a pool contractor  or average  cost in Puerto Rico for building a concrete pool. We would like it to include:
*A beach entry (no steps)
*Salt water
*infinity  pool
*Approximately 30' long
*About 5.5' deep
*The site is rocky (house is on a small hill)
*Semi rounded shape( like a cove)
*2 built in lounge chairs and table in between
All ideas and suggestions are welcome!
Thanks!

There are plenty of pool contractors in the island. You should be able to search for pool construction Puerto Rico.

As to location, pools can be build on hills even on stills. As to how deep,  consider 4.5 feet the entire length. It allows for swimming while still allowing people to just stand up if they get tired without risk of drowning. Check with home insurance company about requirement for a fence or not. There are legal issues if an unauthorized person drowns in the middle of the night, specially a kid.

Depending where you live and your tolerance to cold, you may want to install a heater to take the chill off.

Thank you! We're meeting this morning ( in about 15 min) with a local pool contractor.  You make a great point about fence & insurance. 
Muchas gracias!

Yea, kids may jump in

How did your pool build go?! We'd love to hear how it went and about how much it cost!

I'm not sure if you completed this pool but I would likely quote this around $45,000 completed. Of course there are many factors that could change the price. If the land has access for an excavator and we don't have any major issues with rocks, $45,000 sounds about right.

Boldconstructionpr - do you build in Rio Grande? We are on a mountain but no rocks that we are aware of.

Cvandfrench - who did you end up going with and how much was the total project? I'd love to see pictures as we are looking to have this done in the next year or so.

Yes of course. I am happy to jump on a call and give you a free quote

@BoldConstructionPR  Hello we will soon be purchasing a home there in Salinas. Looking for approximate cost for a basic. 3.5 ft to 4.5ft deep 12 ft x 8-10 ft wide concrete pool ground is flat dirt.

@Rikkilynn4 sounds like a pretty standard PR pool. With the pump, filter and depending how much concrete around the pool you would be around $35,000 plus or minus features or extras. Ease of access, amount of concrete, type of pump, and pool finish can all affect the price either up or down but $35,000 is a good budget to have in mind for that project.

I bought some land in San German P.R. and planning on travelIng there this April.  Do you cover that part of the island?

harlista

@GuestPoster09271

Hi,

Any pool refurbishing companies near the Ponce area?  i have a pool that i would like to refurbish/remodel and add features.  Thank you all in advance.