Nomad visa attacments

What does this mean in the renewal of digital nomad visa in migranteweb: Guia de Recolhimento da União - GRU, simples, da taxa de processamento e avaliação de pedidos de autorização de residência com o respectivo comprovante de pagamento.

Is it only the payment boleto + payment receipt or do I have to have something more in this attachments requirement?

Thanks!

04/08/24    What does this mean in the renewal of digital nomad visa in migranteweb: Guia de Recolhimento da União - GRU, simples, da taxa de processamento e avaliação de pedidos de autorização de residência com o respectivo comprovante de pagamento.
Is it only the payment boleto + payment receipt or do I have to have something more in this attachments requirement?

Thanks!   

-@Pantai79

"Guia de Recolhemento da União -- GRU" is just the term applied to a boleto whose payee is the Federal Government for official business.  When you print it out or look at it on your screen, it will look like any other boleto, and you can pay it by imaging the barcode or inputting the number as you would any other.

@abthree

Thank You so much again! Have to just read everything more than twice so that everything is clear. This process has been so complicated to finish. Now after this answer I'm able to submit my renewal process. I started it in January :D This page has been so precious because all the official instructions are confusing or there's no instruction at all. Is there some instructions to make donations for this site?