WillieWeb Has Passed

I just read on another blog that WillieWeb has passed. He had been battling cancer, and a new lump showed up in his jaw/throat.  He was not seeking treatment for this particular issue.

He was a very active and informative contributor, with a sarcastic side and good sense of humour.  His contributions will be missed, I'm sure.

I am so very sorry to hear this!   Thank you for sharing with us.

@UncleBuck

Sad and sorry to hear this. May he RIP...

that hurts...he was one nice human being

Yes, he was also so helpful when people asked for information. Very sad

It is very sad to hear this. He was a huge contributor to the forum. He will be missed.

Rest in peace our expat friend.

Rest in peace with god our dear friend!

Unclebuck, do you know more info on where he passed a way?

Thanks for sharing with us.

After all we are an extended family of eachother out here.

@Oscarsahony Sanchez  No, I don't have any other info.

Prayers to the family

So sorry to hear that willieweb passed away. He was indeed a great contributor to this forum & will be greatly missed.

Hope we all can find peace & comfort.

@unclebuck thanks for sharing.

RIP Willie.  We will all miss your insight and the experiences that you have shared. You will continue to live on in the many hearts that you have touched and enriched.

Cheers...1f64f.svg

🙏🏻🙏🏻 RIP Willie , may our prayers reach you  before you travel too far

@Tippj I am with you but the prayers go on, kind of like the love we show to others

Yes, very sad and he will be missed. I too found his insights helpful and had hoped to meet him in person next year after we retired and could spend time there in the DR.

My condolences to all of his friends and family.  I conversed with him via DR related sites and by email.  Never did get a chance to go out to Cabrera and meet him. 

Hello everyone,

The entire team extends our heartfelt condolences on the passing of WillieWeb, a cherished member of our forum. He will be deeply missed for his valuable contributions and warm presence.

With sympathy,

The Expat.com Team

😢 Sorry to hear the bad news 🥺