I found an Excellent certified electrician

I can't post his info in this post, so private message me if you want his info. I think he charges $75 to come out and do a quote, but applies it to the job if you hire him. He's fluent enough in English if you don't speak Spanish. He's a crazy hard worker and very responsive. He also knows basic welding, cabinetry, and is in night school for air conditioning.

I had him replace my main breaker box and breakers plus rewire my house and change the receptacles. What's shocking is he doesn't vanish and he promptly answers Facebook messages.  You can communicate with him other ways, that's just easy for me. I have two more large jobs for him and feel blessed to have found him.

@fincanuevacreacion

Hello,

Feel free to recommend his business in the Puerto Rico business directory.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna thank you. I submitted his information. 

@fincanuevacreacion

please share the electrician contact info i have job in Moca and Arecibo  gracias

I can share it in a private message per the group rules, but I also submitted his information in the group's service provider directory.

@fincanuevacreacion

please send contact info on the electrician I'm in Arecibo  Gracias

@fincanuevacreacion Can you please share his information with me?

@fincanuevacreacion

Wonderful that you've found a reliable and responsive trades person. May you please share their POC information with me? Thank you very much.

The electrician is now listed in the group service directory.  As an update, he's working on two more jobs for me and I am extremely pleased with his service. I'm not getting any kind of kickback or referral money. I'm just so happy to have an electrician that I can trust and depend on so I want to make sure he has enough business to stay in PR.