Egyptian marriage

I am from England and got married to someone from Egypt start of this year I was not happy with the marriage at all and we are  still going through the process of divorce nothing has been finalized yet but I have a boyfriend and we want to travel to Egypt together will this be a problem for me to enter as he does not know I have been married before

@lol786123 It depends on several factors. where is the marriage takes place? If in Egypt, yes you may face problem. Please provide more info abou it. Is it registered marriage? Did you apply for any offecial papers in Egypt after marriage? …….

@omar2809

yes it took place in egypt i went over there and we did everything and we have marriage certificate.

Just go to a different town

is it an orfi or did you marry in cairo?

@Peony_xo

cairo

This might be at passport mention if you did get visa before after the marriage, they wrote as wife of Egyptian, anyway won't be any problems, only for you if this man know and came after you , he might cause some problems, but for hotel or immigration won't be anyt

Also please get divorce,

Hello everyone .I have a question as it is not clear  for me .I have married my egyptian husband 5 years ago in my country (Albania ) so our marriage there was a civil marriage .Than we moved to kuwait and we recognized our marriage .My concern is that I haven't married him yet in Egypt .We decided to recognize our marriage in egypt  as well without contract .How can we make our marriage in Egypt to be recognized from the goverment.Any idea .I mention i will not marry him again we have just to recognize out marriage certificate that we have ?