I want to live in egypt

Hello everyone. Am planning to move in egypt but i am wondering how things will go. Am single woman with my little brother. I already reserved an apartment.

My question is how an expat live in egypt with a kid accompanied while I plan to get a job, how I suppose to left him behind alone, is there any private school or course to register him. Or can I take him with me. 

Please any advice. I will be grateful

Hello, I hope you enjoy your stay in Egypt, I might be able to help answer your questions based on the following information.

> How old is your little brother?

> How long are you planing to stay in Egypt for?

> In which area of Egypt is your apartment based?

Regards,

Mo

@Arafaa1

For sure your little brother will get a school or a pre school base on his his.

@Arafaa1

We are expats in Egypt from America. My daughter attends a private school here in Cairo. Please make sure you get your brother school documents authenticated in your country prior to coming to Egypt. Some schools require it.  Also, its also good to get your birth certificate translated in Arabic,  when you renew your Visa here in Egypt (for school purposes)

@faithhope301Could i ask which school , I am coming to Egypt soon with three triplets in the 6th grade, I want to get opnions for schools .

@Shubham Lamsal

She attends the International School of Egypt,  located in New Cairo,  Egypt. It's a great school. My daughter loves her school and was kindly welcomed by the staff and her peers.

@Arafaa1

Hi Arafaa, I wish you a lovely stay. I visited Egypt before and really love it. Please, could you tell me how you Come to stay in Egypt ? I am actually living in France and wish to stay in Egypt but I am lost how to proceed. Could you please contact me on my email ***

Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Arafaa1

You can contact me , I can help you with your issues