Real Estate Website

Hi All!

Hope you're doing well!

Just wondered, does anyone know of any real estate website for Morocco? I have been looking at Mubawab but it seems a little strange.

Hi,

It's one of the best :)

Facebook groups for expats are full of offers

@aviator1 hi 👋

Text me on WhatsApp :***

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@El Nairock Thanks but no thanks, would simply prefer to go through a reputable agency.

@aviator1 proimmobilier.ma/

I used this one when we came here. They are reliable.

@aviator1 Hi,mubawab is very expensive, tryavito.ma  or directly by Asking agency in Marrakech, Casablanca, Tanger or Rabat etc....

@aviator1 hi there, can u know what is the link? I will try. Have u try Young Associates?

Give it a go.

@aviator1

Hi, I tried them also but no answers to many questions. Try Jibril-immo, very helpful.

Good luck

@mcmanyboots hi, do u have the website please?

@aviator1 I don't know any myself but, on a similar topic, wondering if anyone knows of any estate agents they could recommend in Rabat?

@aviator1 do you speak darija? My husband found the flat we purchased last year through an agency that posts videos of their properties on YouTube. I'm not sure if they're specific to Meknes which is where our apartment is, but it's worth a look. https://youtube.com/@immobilierbamekna