Albanian income taxes

Question for US citizens regarding Albanian taxes: Has any US non-resident visitor on US social security without any income in Albania who has spent over 182 days in one calendar year in Albania had to pay Albanian taxes?

@teelac777 Of course. Why would you stop paying taxes after a certain amount of days? Taxes are for life!

@Alice4186 Read my question.  I'm asking about starting to pay taxes, not stopping.

@Alice4186 Read my question. I'm asking about starting to pay taxes, not stopping.
-@teelac777

I did read your question. And you are wrong. It asks if you can stop paying taxes after so many days in Albania. I answered your question. What else more do you want?

Question for US citizens regarding Albanian taxes: Has any US non-resident visitor on US social security without any income in Albania who has spent over 182 days in one calendar year in Albania had to pay Albanian taxes?
-@teelac777

Maybe you are on mobile or your computer has viruses. I just quoted your question with this reply.

In case you are unaware, Albania has the highest taxes in the world.

140 Euros a month for social security

1,200 a month health insurance

Variable taxes you also have to pay:

Apartment tax

Water tax

Billboard tax

Cleaning tax

20% sales tax

20% Income tax

If you open a business, even at home or self-employed, you basically double all those taxes above

Electricity, which has no invoice. Expect a good 100 a month.

All while, if you are lucky, making 30 Euros a month.

You don't stop paying taxes after 182 days. What a random question. Why would you even ask that?

@Alice4186 The title of the post is Albanian Income Taxes.

Let's make this simple:

Have you ever spent more than 182 days in one year in Albania?

The answer is either yes or no