Quick divorce

Hi everyone!I need help!I would like to know what is the fastest way to get a divorce in Albania.I got married in 2017 to an Albanian citizen in Tirana,then we left and lived together in England at the same address until 2019,when we separated,and for 2 years I kept asking him to look into the divorce and he never got interested,then I never heard from him again ,I lost all connection.The bad part is that I already have a wedding planned with my new partner on 23.July.2022,the wedding will be in Romania and I don't know if I can divorce him so soon 😶 Albanian marriage has not been registered in Romania
@Andreea Edit

You will not have enough time to file for divorce you should have filed seperation abandonment then you would have been free by now legally. If I were you I would confirm with Romania that you are able to get married while still being married in another country just so you do not have any legal problems you do not want to end up in jail. Best of luck to you
@Andreea Edit

You will not have enough time to file for divorce you should have filed seperation abandonment then you would have been free by now legally. If I were you I would confirm with Romania that you are able to get married while still being married in another country just so you do not have any legal problems you do not want to end up in jail. Best of luck to you
- @Fiore Bella

Romania will not allow them to marry someone else when they are already married.