ENGLISH AUDIO ON CABLE TV

We just had Telenord installed at our condo yesterday.
We are currently only getting Spanish audio on all our sports feeds
from ESPN and Fox etc.,
Can somebody confirm we can switch the audio feed to English similar
to the how the SAP button works in reverse in North America ?
In addition for some reason we have no audio at all on our HD sports feeds.
If so any tips on how to do this would be appreciated.

I've only had Claro cable here and didn't use it very much. There should be options in your Telenord menu for language settings.

There are some channels and even some shows on DR Netflix that are in English but have Spanish subtitles that you can't turn off! It can be distracting at times, but also works pretty well if you are trying to learn Spanish!

We found that streaming through Hulu Live or Fubo through VPN to get the American channels and feed worked better for us.

goinforit wrote:

We just had Telenord installed at our condo yesterday.
We are currently only getting Spanish audio on all our sports feeds
from ESPN and Fox etc.,
Can somebody confirm we can switch the audio feed to English similar
to the how the SAP button works in reverse in North America ?
In addition for some reason we have no audio at all on our HD sports feeds.
If so any tips on how to do this would be appreciated.

ESPN, Fox etc has channels for Latin America and they are fully in spanish, if you have those in you plan Im sorry the audio in spanish can not  be change beacuse those channels are exclusive for Latin America.   You have to ask to the cable company for a plan where you can get the channels for USA.

We have Cable del Norte (Cabarete) with all possible channels.  We have 4 Miami stations in English as well as 3 ESPN and several others in English.  Also several channels in other languages.  Can turn off subtitles any time.

As has been said already use the internet and stream to a smart tv. it can take a bit of work but when it works it works well

cable is simply not flexible enough to give you what i suspect you want

Post was removed.  According to the rules we are not allowed to promote ourselves or our products

We use our IptV box when in the DR  .just plug it in and add the inter password . same channels  as hone and all in our preferred languages of English and French 

We brought our Firestick with us this trip to use with a streaming service that we used successfully in Canada over the last 6 months. Since arriving last week we have had a problem getting the streaming service up and running . Can anyone recommend a streaming service here that works well with a Firestick ?

Likely you need a VPN.  Many services aren't supported out of country.

yeap

i have been using liberty shield vpn since last year, no problems with my roku stick and usa programming.

Can I load a VPN on my Firestick ?

@goinforit Yes - there are apps for ”free” VPN services, but if you use one I recommend reading the terms and conditions very carefully!  Some will use your bandwidth, many sell your data. I've used the Liberty Sheld app on my Firestick for about a year with no problems. Their routers are even better.