Work permit rejection

Hello,

I have some questions regarding the decision that has been made by migrationsverket about my work permit application.
I am the main applicant and my spouse is co-applicant.

My case was rejected recently. The reason of rejection is the wrong information that the employer had given to the migrationsverket by mistake, when they had called the company.

In the rejection letter, migrationsverket has mentioned that this employment is a so called "skenanställning" or "sham employment".

I sent an appeal to migrationsverket and they have sent it to the court and it is waiting for the court's decision.

My questions:

1- Is this rejection has negative points on my future visa applications [like Canada study visa or Schengen visa] or this negative point just affects the employer company and not me?

2- How long is the decision on rejection valid for my case and affects my future applications?

3- Is it possible that I apply for a new work permit through a new employer or I have to wait for the court's decision?

4- During the waiting time for court's decision for my application, is it possible that my spouse applies for a work permit ? If yes, will my rejected work permit application have negative points on my spouse's work permit application?

If more information is needed, please let me know.
Thanks,
Alireza

Hello,

1; A more correct translation for "sken anställning" would be "fake employment". Which normally is considered as a fraud and can be reported if they wish to do it. That means both you and the employer are in their "list". I don't know how this will affect other countries.

2; As long as Swedish Migration Agency exists. But it doesn't mean that you will be rejected in the future only because of this.

3; It depends on if there were any "villkor" or demands that they had put particularly in this case. You can find it somewhere in the document they sent to you.

4a; same answer as above.
4b; Yes it will draw more attention to your spouse's application.

It felt like you already knew all the answers to your questions but somehow also wanted to get it confirmed. However one thing I can add is as soon as you leave this ongoing case and move on to another application you confirm to them that this case was a fraud, which is their reason to reject so they continue to be very suspicious.

All the best!

Just my thoughts over one thing, several countries check if you were denied visa (that includes from another country) and if you are not truthful about it in disclosure, it can come to haunt you seriously when the discovery is made, not saying that it'll be "a positive" when you do declare it. Indeed it is a difficult situation being caught up in such a scenario.

And I totally agree with Finnbo, if you leave an ongoing case and start another application it kind of suggests that indeed there is something fishy going on here. If you are sure with yourself that you were not part of the "mistake", hire a good lawyer and pursue your case.

@Alireza Hedayati

Hi,

I am currently applying for work permit for Sweden.

Can you tell me what happened to the wrong employer information?

Is this work inclusivity dates? Or something else?

• @JCB1208 I m interested to work as logistics and supervisor warehouse duties. and any jobs to work in farm i nterested to work with any environment . Thanks for your understanding

What was the reason you rejected  my visa application.please let me know why you decided my family application.

@guestposter15352

Does the Migration office call all your previous employers to check if it is correct?

But in the application, they never asked for contact information.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.