RELOCATION container shipping

Hello I am Moving back to brazil, retiring. I have USA and Brazil passport and CPF. I need to ship some boxes, I already have the letter from consulate to prove my USA residency so I don't get taxed in brazil. I need to ship multiple suitcases like 10 and one electric scooter and one electric bike. I need a Less than a Container shipping. Can anyone recommend me a service, shipping service that I can trust and know my stuff will arrive. I am in Los Angeles California and Relocation back to Santa Catarina Itajai Port from San Pedro Port in Los Angeles. Give me some tips as far how I can go in regards doing this and my timeline is to move around June, thank you and god bless.

04/11/24 @williamggs.  Welcome!  Your best bet is to contact a mover who has actually moved people to Brazil  and has Brazil experience.  Allied/North American have strong Brazil connections, so I'd try calling some of their representatives first.  Even if you don't use them, if they know the details of moving someone to Brazil, they'll at least be able to tell you the pitfalls.  Avoid any company that has no Brazil experience.  You don't want them learning on your shipment.

Your letter from the Consulate should certainly protect you from the Receita Federal trying to collect back income taxes from you for your period of US residency.  I'm not sure to what extent, if any, it will help you with Import Taxes.

You're going to have a lot of trouble with the electric scooter and the electric bike; I'm not sure that will even be possible.