Electric and water set up

Can someone share their experience on setting up their water and electric service (NEW) .

Im 3 months shy if my house being completed.  i never set up temporary utilities.  Now that im close to having my house finished i heard it can take up to 3  months.  is that true?  did anyone had any issues?  Anyone has a contact at either if these cimpany?  i did call them both but they told me i have to come in person.  Im not living there yet so i can't get there so right away.  i have a gestor that will go in my place but they both require i get a certification from both the plumber and electrician.  Nothing can be easy…

@judyvillacis  The builder should be helping you with that or know someone who can.. we hired someone who could push paperwork for us because we were 3000 miles away when building in PR.  Our engineer/builder was really helpful and knew someone we could hire to deal with paperwork.  I think that is who you need... maybe even call a local long time Realtor who has been in the business and they may have someone to help you?

@judyvillacis hi I'm in the same process.  It's not to bad. The water company Acuaducto you can make an appointment online. Don't show up without an appointment, they will not help you. Luma the energy company has a great website you can send all your documents online either on their Facebook page or Instagram page. You will also need your Premiso de Uso. Your engineer should get you this. You will need it in order to obtian your Electrician certification and to register your home.

@PRVacationHomes  & @G1977 thank you so much for your reply. i have someone that will present all documents needed  all i need is a certification from a licensed electrician and plumber.  she will set it up for me . Be well