Fingerprint services near Las Terrenas

I need to find a local channeler that is authorized for fingerprinting. Does anyone know of any locations that provide this service near Las Terrenas?

for visa? i was under the impression that only authorized places would do that! for any other not sure . I might be wrong. here i think only police stations, i cans ask my wife' s cousin, she is a sgt -amet.

The purpose of the fingerprints might factor into who is authorized to collect them. I've heard that the national police can do them for some purposes.

The police dept by Palacio Nacional ,

according to my who got hers there, just as in Houston only one police dept assigned to do this tasks.

if you stop by any police dept they will guide you to the place you need.

If you are doing it for an FBI report, you can do the fingerprints yourself. We did it here and submitted it and had no problem. We contacted them to explain that there was no one nearby to do it and they said it was not a problem if we lived internationally but to just make sure that the fingerprints were clear and legible. Once we did it we received the report in a couple of weeks.

We tried to go directly to the National Police in Santo Domingo and waited hours to have them fingerprint us. They did a terrible job and the fingerprints were ineligible so this is why they told us it was perfectly fine for us to be able to do it on our own.