Looking for Contractors to level land prior to construction!

I'm in the process of building in Aguadilla. Little that we knew, the builder told us that we are responsible for the preparation of the land which includes the cleanup and leveling of ground before we can begin construction.

Does anybody know of any contractors that cleanup and level the ground to get land ready for construction?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Same here! I'm on the north coast though (Manati). Looking for contractor to level site.

Hello everyone,

Perhaps you can find someone on the list of Housing & building contractors in Puerto Rico.1f609.svg

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I had some work done on my land recently and I contracted Hiram from Aguadilla at ***. Also Edwin *** from Aguada cleared up some area, with a digger, because I didn't want a dozer in. I had no issues with any of them. I was onsite all day and they did a great job. One machine broke and he discounted the 1 hr it took him to repair it. They are fair. I don't know them personally, this was just strictly business and off a referral just like I'm passing it forward now. Good luck.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@lauriabarca  are you done with your house build?   If so, how did it go?

@judyvillacis

It should be completed by June. It's been a long process! Who are you building with?