Vietnam E-Visa helpline number

Hi all, I applied Vietnam e-visa for four family members and all except one (16year old boy) hasn't got it yet. We applied on 26 August. It is showing “processing” and it's been very long. We have to travel next week.

i tried to call the number given

+842438257941 and also emailed them.

But no one is ever replying nor picking the phone.

how to contact them? I applied directly on the Govt website.

appreciate any help here. Thanks

Hello Manishi64, and welcome to expat.com.

Hi all, I applied Vietnam e-visa for four family members and all except one (16year old boy) hasn't got it yet. We applied on 26 August. It is showing “processing” and it's been very long. We have to travel next week. i tried to call the number given +842438257941 and also emailed them. But no one is ever replying nor picking the phone.how to contact them?

That has been the experience of each and every eVisa applicant. There have been reports of immigration employees sometimes answering the phone, but then terminating the call abruptly. Extremely frustrating.

I applied directly on the Govt website. appreciate any help here. Thanks   -@Manishi64

May I ask which gov't website you applied through? There are currently 2 (at a minimum) gov't portals (both with .gov.vn urls) which are accepting applications.

As a new member I invite you to read through the posts in this thread, starting here (from post #157).

Additional information can be found on a different thread, here(from post #151).

Also, in the short thread found here you'll find a hint at how to view the status of your application(s) (ie. change language to Vietnamese).

There's a lot of information in those threads pertinent to your situation. Won't take you long to skim through them.

Should you have additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Once again, welcome aboard.

@Aidan in HCMCthank you Aidan. Super appreciate you replying back. I applied on https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/vi/gioi-thi … v.vnthanks for sharing   the threads , I'll go through however I did read most of the related threads before writing my question, .it is so disappointing as the phone number just goes to some weird AVR every single time.can we reapply a fresh visa for my son from a different website now?

@Aidan in HCMC
thank you Aidan. Super appreciate you replying back. I applied on [link under review]@immigration.gov.vn
thanks for sharing   the threads , I'll go through however I did read most of the related threads before writing my question, .

it is so disappointing as the phone number just goes to some weird AVR every single time.

can we reapply a fresh visa for my son from a different website now?

-@Manishi64

You're quite welcome, of course.

Your link is under review due to your being a new member. There is a minimum threshold of, I believe, 10 posts before that "under review" no longer appears.

But yes, you most certainly are able/permitted to reapply (at additional cost, of course).

So, I'll assume you've applied at PUBLIC SERVICE PORTAL MINISTRY OF PUBLIC SECURITY. That portal is fraught with troubles, unfortunately.

There are reports of applicants successfully applying through the older/original portal, and being granted their eVisa. The old/original site is the NATIONAL WEB PORTAL ON IMMIGRATION.

See my earlier post, here.

@Manishi64

Prior to reapplying on behalf of your son, did you try changing the language to Vietnamese?

@Aidan in HCMC

luckily (well not so sure now 😆) I did use the old link (the one you shared latter)

And three or my family members got except just one.

I might re-apply then.

thank you Aidan.

@Aidan in HCMCluckily (well not so sure now 😆) I did use the old link (the one you shared latter) And three or my family members got except just one. I might re-apply then.thank you Aidan.         -@Manishi64

And a BIG THANK YOU, Manishi64,for your confirmation that the original portal works! Appreciate that very much.

I'm not sure when your applications were submitted, but we've just come off an extra long holiday weekend here in VN. Immigration offices were closed from ~17:00 Aug31st, until ~8:00 Sep5th. If your applications were submitted any time during the last week of Aug, a delay in processing would not surprise me.

edit: I just reread your earlier post, re. the Aug 26th application date. If time permits, give it another couple of days before resubmitting a new application for your son. Best of luck, and please keep us updated on your progress.

Hi all, I applied Vietnam e-visa for four family members and all except one (16year old boy) hasn't got it yet. We applied on 26 August. It is showing “processing” and it's been very long. We have to travel next week.

You applied on a Saturday, so your first full immigration business day after that was Monday the 28th, followed by the 29th, 30th and 31st (4 days) and the 5th & 6th (after the 4 day weekend).

So today (the 7th) will be the 7th full working day, and while 3 full days is normal, it's not totally surprising it's taken this long.

Considering there was also a warning (from some agents) of a holiday slowdown in addition to the extra days off, it wouldn't surprise me if the 4th visa were issued later today.

If you haven't heard anything by the end of business today, I'd highly recommend contacting a trustworthy agent.

Good luck!

@Aidan in HCMC

Hey Aidan

Woke up with good news in my inbox. His visa is granted. I guess I was being worried since 10days went by with no news.

Now looking forward to trip to Da Nang

Thanks a ton to help out here.

this forum is simply amazing 👍

Hey Aidan
Woke up with good news in my inbox. His visa is granted. I guess I was being worried since 10days went by with no news.
Now looking forward to trip to Da Nang
Thanks a ton to help out here.
this forum is simply amazing 👍   
    -@Manishi64

Excellent! That's a real stress reliever for you and your family.

And thank you for reporting back. We very much appreciate it, Manishi64.

Have a great time in Da Nang!