New members of the Finland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Finland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Finland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I am looking for information about the best way to move from the USA to Finland. (The steps/procedure I need to complete.) My workplace has begun to hire new employees and they do not wear masks. I am the only one in my workplace who wears a mask all day, every day. The USA has disappointed me for the last time. Please help me!

YearofYesterdays wrote:

I am looking for information about the best way to move from the USA to Finland. (The steps/procedure I need to complete.) My workplace has begun to hire new employees and they do not wear masks. I am the only one in my workplace who wears a mask all day, every day. The USA has disappointed me for the last time. Please help me!

I suggest you contact the nearest consulate/Embassy.

I have just emailed the nearest consulate. Thank you for your quick reply!

I'm not newable.
Wish to learn work and living opportunities in Finland.

Hello
I am very happy too meet you
I am sorry I have not been to finland yet
But I hope with your help I can immigrate to Finland sooner

Hi name is Alex. Living in Estonia an would glad to move to Finland because love the way this country is doing things about people ! Where working there for two times , have an veronumber , but still don't have any ideas how to move ???!!! Thanks ! How a good day everyone.

hi alex thanks you my friend

I am interested for come to live there and for find a job

Hi
I heard that Finland is good country. There people are living very happy.
And I really like to come and work there for my rest life.

Hello, how can I find my frined from Senegal living in Finland place near Tampere bcs I lost his phone numebr? I hope to get in touch with him soon

Hi All,

My name is Emy (from France), I am finishing my Ph.D. in Australia and I have a postdoc offer in Finland.  I would like to know how is life in Finland? workplace, meeting people, and settling there?

Thanks!

I'm a Kenyan and interested in working in Finland as truck driver

Hello, I lost mine frein from Senegal who lies near tampere I met him in Seinäjoki and lost his phone number. If you know smbd lives near TAMPERE FROM sENEGAGAL?
cAROLINA

Hi..
My name is mahmudul hasan.i am from bangladesh.i am 30 year old now.i am leaving in bahrain last 10 year,, i am working here as a waiter..
Thank you

Dear sir,
              I am satheesh Plackal looking for chef jobs i want living fineland how long take visa process  actually i want stay with my family in fineland i am Indian passport 17 years experience in abroad chef job thanks.

Salut, hello,

I'm Stéphane-Pierre, been living here for more than 13 years. My 2 first years were as a hair salon employee , then chair rental, then since the 16th of July 2021 I have open my own Hair Studio & Gallery.
"Jadore Studio", in Ullanlinna Helsinki.

If you have any question about Helsinki, Finland, feel free to contact me in English or French.

"Life is a beautiful smile, smile to life"

Hello everyone ! i
I am planning to work in Finland. and really serious about moving in there.  I can work any job : waiter, fruit picker, etc. I am looking for companies who accepts foreign employees. By luck, I would like to settle down in Finland.
Thank you so much.
God bless you all!

Hi!

I am currently living and working in Israel.
Me and my husband is planning to move to Finland.
and now i am starting to look a job, even an entry level position.
I am very talented  & creative person and willing to learn with less supervision.

Babylonia Gorbonosov
[link moderated]

I am currently living in Sri Lanka. Looking for a decent opportunity to migrate and work in Finland.
Thank you

Hi, I'm a Filipino and currently living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I work as an English teacher here. I want to go to Finland to teach. I now teach here in Phnom Penh in one of the international schools using English as a medium of instruction using the IPC Curriculum.

I am also willing to do other jobs like fruit picking and some community development tasks as I have experience working for Save the Children-US for seven years as a community development worker.

Hi everyone!
I am a Greek American and recently moved to Tampere, Finland to live with my Finnish partner. I would like to connect with Greeks and Americans already in Finland who might be able to assist me in finding work. Thank you!

Hello arlenefox1974,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

In order to help you finding a job, I invite you to create your CV in the Jobs in Finland.

You can also read the Finding work in Finland article from the Living in Finland guide.

Best of luck.  ;)

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hello!

I am Lara and I am new here. I am currently working in Dubai for one of the biggest Finnish Companies (KONE Corporation). I've been working with many Finnish colleagues and I am so interested in the Country and the culture.

As they say, Finland is the happiest country in the world and I will be happy to work and live in Finland.

Thanks!
Lara

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969297

Thanks!

Closed