URGENT! Is there any Malaysian that able to help out?

To whom it may concern,

I am from Malaysia and I came to Bangkok recently living with Thai wife and 1 year old son. I am seriously looking for friend and job in Bangkok, as I'm suffering and upset for the past 3 months without any income. I tried everything I can finding jobs, but there is no respond at all and I am the only one which able to work in my family because my wife required to take care of my son and we do not have any elders or relative. This is the reason and somehow our capital are almost running out for daily expenses.

If there is anyone out there able to help out in job recommendation please advise me urgently.

Thanks and regards,
Mit

MIT,
There are many Malaysians in Thailand. There's Kelab Malaysia which is a social club and Malaysian Thai Chamber of Commerce for business people (Thai and Malaysian investors)

Majority of Malaysians here are expats employed by Malaysian companies back home and posted here. Handful are self employed and doing their own business.

Very few Malaysians get jobs by applying in Thailand and not Malaysians only but almost every country in the world - Europeans, Americans, Indians, Pakistanis, Filipinos, Indonesians, Chinese from China, south Africans, Aussies, Kiwis etc

In the hospitality field, lots of expatriates but senior management usually and they are employed by hospitality companies instead of hotels direct. They are by contract basis and employed prior to coming here.

Many foreigners go for teaching jobs and super competitive as many Filipinos are working and they can go on a much lower salary than most expats. The peso and Thai baht exchange is nearly the same and they can survive by that.

Some Filipinos are web masters and employed by Thai companies. Yet again their income are competitive which many expats find it tough to survive.

I'm not being negative, suggest you go back home to get a job which is much easier than finding a job in Thailand. Besides you can get any job back home while there's job restrictions here.

Very few companies will employ a foreigner as work permit laws is 40,000 baht salary. You must be professional in the field before a company employs you.

Hi Rejoice,

Thanks for the info and I guess my knee has been down to earth after I moved over to Bangkok and reading your message.

I really appreciated your respond.

Thanks and regards,
Mit

Hi Mit

Malaysian here. Regarding job. Please leave me ur contact number and your messenger id.

Thank
KJ

Hey Kj,

I'm also a Malaysian looking for a job in Thailand. Particularly in Bangkok. I've been searching and applying online for the past 1 year to no luck. I hope you can help me out. Is there anything I need to provide you with?

Arn

Pls add me WHATSAPP ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there.

I'm also a Malaysian that is currently active looking for job opportunity in Bangkok. I excel in Customer Service, multimedia work and fast learner. I really really really hope anyone can help me find job as I am really keen in working in Thailand. 🙏🙏

Hi guys,

it is not easy to get a jobs here in Thailand as i took about 7 months to get a job. Guys try every chance to get a job. Good luck. Cheers

Hello Guys...

still have information for job vacancy please.
Indonesia here. looking job vacancy in bangkok.

Being proactive will help.
The internet is a wonderful tool for those seeking work.

Hi Kj,

I'm Edward, a Chinese speaker staying in Malaysia.
Currently working as Graphic designer.
I wish to get a job in Bangkok, any job will do.
Can you please help me out on it? Thank you.

The real reason why you want to work in bkk?

Hi ennerix,

Firstly, I'm interesting in Thai culture.
TBH, I like their living style after I been there for few times. Straight forward, I like this city.
Because of it, I learn Thai my own self for about 5 years. ( from listening song and watching movie)
After I know how to speak Thai, I even go for writing & reading class to improve myself.
I had 5 years of consideration on it, and now I made the decision.
Hope you can help me out on it.
Thank you so much :)

my wife is Malaysian. Based on our experience, working in Thailand is very difficult for Malays. Not too much job opportunity is open for Malaysians compared to Indonesian or Vietnamese. Now my wife just stays at home and becomes a housewife more than a year.

Hi kj, regarding to job application in Bangkok Thailand, I would like to seek for your help.
Currently staying in Bangkok and I'm a Malaysia with bachelor degree in science.
Looking for a job that can sustain my living cost and able to continue reside in Bangkok.
Looking forward to your reply.

hi guys,

im currently looking for a job in thailand maybe a sales advisor or an office job because i married to my wife in thailand and i have a daughter with the age of 13years old and i got to be there since i cant leave my 2 womens out there and currently im travelling 3month at a time to meet them and its not easy for me,maybe some of u guys will be wondering why dont i bring my kids and my wife to malaysia to live instead of travelling 3month one time so for that i should say that bangkok is a nice place and i love thailand becauase i love the culture and to be honest there is no rasict and no goverment issues and about the money currency is well enough so i think im ready to move to bangkok if i have a job over there and its easy for me to live with my wife rather than in malaysia tq so much if u guys have a solution for this will really appreciate it 🙏🏻

Hi Guy I'm a malaysian, I'm looking for job in sales and management, I was in oversea property business for the past 6 years (4 years in Bangkok) and I have great past sales record , I'm currently holding Non O Visa, I really do hope that I can get a job here, I have child to feed

Why don't you carry on doing property in Bangkok?