Finding job in Bangkok

Hello !

Im from Europe ( Slovenia ). I worked last 12 years till 2020 at airport as ground handling staff.

Now im in my " original " profession ( electrician ).

How much possibilities i have to find job in Bangkok ? I heard that mostly people get aka IT jobs, jobs that are in highest levels...

I would be happy for help and advice how to find job with my job history ...

Greetings,

Hello !
Im from Europe ( Slovenia ). I worked last 12 years till 2020 at airport as ground handling staff.

Now im in my " original " profession ( electrician ).

How much possibilities i have to find job in Bangkok ? I heard that mostly people get aka IT jobs, jobs that are in highest levels...

I would be happy for help and advice how to find job with my job history ...

Greetings,
-@jan crne

"Electrician" isn't exactly a high skilled job. That's what Thai and international companies are looking for. In my opinion you won't get a work permit as an electrician in Thailand.

@jan  crne In order to get a work permit here, you have to be working for a company that is registered. No hope coming here solely on the grounds looking for work as an individual in that field of work.

@jan crne In order to get a work permit here, you have to be working for a company that is registered. No hope coming here solely on the grounds looking for work as an individual in that field of work.
-@Dominic j Shaddick

Not correct. It doesn't matter what company it is, it's about the job-category. A foreigner working as an electrician back home will never get a work permit as an electrician in Thailand.

i know that possibility to get job in thailand is very low or. zero

Right now yes im electritian.... but having 12 years of experiance on airport field. I was working as ground handling staff / supervisor. If i could i would go to work at BKK airport if they take foreign people.

Thanks anyway for all answers i just needed an info how hard is to get job there.

I see that is true , that you need really high level job... ( IT .... )

Greetings,

soo i think i will need to wait until i get 50 years old, to get retirement visa 1f602.svg1f605.svg

i know that possibility to get job in thailand is very low or. zero
Right now yes im electritian.... but having 12 years of experiance on airport field. I was working as ground handling staff / supervisor. If i could i would go to work at BKK airport if they take foreign people.

Thanks anyway for all answers i just needed an info how hard is to get job there.

I see that is true , that you need really high level job... ( IT .... )

Greetings,
-@jan crne

I think the possibility to be able to work at an airport in Thailand as a foreigner is slim to none. That's my personal opinion.

I am South African, who studied for  Bachelor of Commerce  and would like to come to Thailand.

I am preparing for CIMA Exams.

i know that possibility to get job in thailand is very low or. zeroRight now yes im electritian.... but having 12 years of experiance on airport field. I was working as ground handling staff / supervisor. If i could i would go to work at BKK airport if they take foreign people.Thanks anyway for all answers i just needed an info how hard is to get job there.I see that is true , that you need really high level job... ( IT .... )Greetings,        -@jan  crne

If anybody wants a job wherever in the world, they need to check for openings in jobs ads posted online and then contact companies to apply for any jobs that interest them and network with others in their field, just like getting a job in one's home country.

How much possibilities i have to find job in Bangkok ?

Your possibilities range from zero to none.

For the kind of jobs you mentioned, probably on the prohibited list for foreigners.

And you don't speak or read Thai.

How do I know?

If you did, you wouldn't post that question here.