We would like to learn about health issues

Good Morning,

I am a civil engineer, and working for an engineering company in İstanbul. We are planning to establish a liason office in Lahore.

We would like to learn about healt issues to be focused, and we also would like to have your general recommendation before moving to Lahore

Regards,

HI Akkun
Pakistan is generally friendly country nlike it look from distance, It is also one of the growing economy in the region and lot of development work is going on, partcularly in Punjab region, where Lahore is the capital city of this state- province,
There are simple steps to start a new business here in Pakistan even for foreign firms, The firm should be a private Limited company with more then two directors, there are also prescribed capital for foreign company. It is not necessary that company invest all capital or move into the bank at once. To get Government project however would be tricky case but as in many third world country it is not impossible to get good projects here too subject you follow the " RULES ",,as Turkish firm / Individual you will not be stranger here and feel comfortable even in government projects . Pakistanis have good image of Turkish people

well I would like to give you some experiences when a foreigner reaching this city feels like.

upon reaching here one really feels like the air is humid, water needs to be boiled before drinking, I mean the tap water. otherwise you can just buy the mineral water bottle which costs less. do not eat from small restaurants foods which are too spicy or too much chilly in it as it can get your stomach upset. you can how ever eat roasted meat, Pulao rice which is least added spices, and boiled milk otherwise your stomach will be upset again.

tea if you prefer to drink should not be too sweet. only tea spoon in the cup is enough. too many ingredients will again give you an upset stomach.

if you get an upset stomach some how, its better to drink a glass of water with a pinch of soda added to the water, as this will clear your stomach from the acidity that you may be facing from days and you no longer will have to feel upset stomach.
Closed