Reliable gift delivery in time for Eid al-Adha in Pakistan

Hello,

Can anyone tell me the name of a reliable gift delivery service apart from giftoo..com.pk (giftoo dot com dot pk)?  I've ordered from giftoo.com.pk (giftoo dot com dot pk)  before and they have been reliable, but they don't sell any kitchen appliance options.  Tohfay.com (Tohfay dot com ) do sell kitchenware that I'm looking for to send as a gift, but the online reviews have been horrible, so I'm afraid to order with them. If anyone here has anything positive to say about Tohfay.com (Tohfay dot com ), please let me know.  I'm running out of time for ordering gifts to be delivered to Faisalabad by July 20th for Eid.  Any other suggestions would be very welcome.

I had tried looking at the websites of local Faisalabad stores to see if they can deliver a kitchenware gift, but no luck so far.

Thank you to anyone that has any idea.

want to send some gifts for my family in Pakistan Karachi please suggest me any reliable website

Hello shahzaibshaizy4,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

This thread is quite old, I suggest you start a new thread on the Pakistan forum in order to be able to discuss it with other members.

Do not forget that this is a forum for expatriates to discuss about everyday life, formalities etc.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Closed