Initiating a medical center/ a private practice in China

Hi,

I am a "Hua Ren" and I have just been to China, Shanghai. Last time I have visited China was back in 2011 when I was completing an internship at Fudan University.

At the moment, I am working as a medical doctor, completing my medical specialization/ rotation for plastic surgery in central Europe.

Back in the 2010s I already had the feeling that China is the next place to be. Not only from an ecnomically perpective, but also to embrace again my own cultural heritage, traditions and background. Especially my recent visit gave me a feeling that China is not only progessively developing in all the above mentioned aspects, but also the right moment to jump on the bandwagon.

I have a few friends who are all medical doctors and very interested into investing into China, or even to emigrate.

Our plan is to open a small private clinic, specialized in plastic and aesthetic surgery and treatments.

So far the plan. But we have no ideas regarding the assumable strict regulations for the chinese (public) healthcare sector.

Does anyone have experience in this field or is even working as a doctor in China?

What are the first things to consider in planning to invest and moving to China?

I/ we would highly appreciate any kind of help and advices.

thanks in advance,

cheers

S.