Connecting with people in China online?

Are there good Craigslist-like websites in China?

I am a native English speaker.

Would be interested to English-Chinese exchange with people.

Also may need to occasionally to higher a native Chinese speaker, who also speaks English, to help me negotiate some things in China.

Any good websites to find things like these?

I'm also interested in making friends and possibly finding a girlfriend. I'm very interested in Chinese culture, and having good native friends can really make the experience great.

I don't like a lot of the dating websites, but learning about another person's interests and aspirations, can save a lot of time, compared to meeting people blindly. Also allows one to expand a search beyond the city you are in.

Again, any websites you find that are good in China?

Thanks!

@OnTheRoad9 Good one. I find myself in a similar situation. I'm currently living in Dalian, and I would like to meet English-speaking Chinese people for making friends, business networking, language exchange and, who knows, even finding a girlfriend. I find it is EXTREMELY hard here in Dalian...

Hi, I am in Shanghai. I can speak English and am studying a master's program in the US for counseling. Meanwhile, I am applying for a Master's program in BC, Canada. I have been working with education for years by using the Northern American curriculum. Let me know if I can do anything.

@abigailwu2020 Hi Abigail, good to meet you here. I work with education too, currently teaching GCSE Chemistry and Biology. If you don't mind, I'll send you a private message.

@abigailwu2020 Hi Abigail,

Can you recommend any good Craigslist-like websites in China? Where I can connect with people directly?

Thank you!

if u still need help pls dm me

Hey EnD3r,

If you think you can provide any sort of assistance, feel free to post the information you have on the forum as this is a mutual aid forum. 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team