Give birth in PR?

Hi :)

Can anyone give me advice and/or information about which hospital on the island is the best hospital to give birth in? Are there obstetrics doctors? Is the prenatal care good? Are there any good pediatricians?

Thank you.

@Lmolina093  Hi!  Yes, of course there are OB's and good pediatricians in PR!  Like anyplace else, doing your research is key.  I had my second child while living in PR and the experience was great!  My OB was great and my pediatrician was amazing.  We even took an incredible birthing class that was given by the hospital as a requirement.   It was a very long time ago but remember that babies are born everyday there ; )

Alot also depends on where in PR you are or will be living.  I would do some google searches too apart from the responses you get on here that will help a lot.   You have to keep in mind that at most hospitals in PR you will probably have to bring your own supplies (blankets, bedpans, etc) unfortunately that is the norm.   On Facebook there are some additional "Puerto Rico" groups you can join that might help get you some more insight into this.

Regardless, i'm sure everything will go great for you!  Wishing you the best....