New Book Club in Cairo

Have a Passion for Reading?  I am thinking of starting a new Book Club in Cairo!

Are you a bibliophile looking to connect with fellow book lovers? I am thinking to launch a new monthly reading club right here in Cairo!

Here's how it will work:

Every month, we'll select a new book as our reading pick. Genres will vary to cater to different literary tastes.

Members will read the chosen book throughout the month at their own pace.

Towards the end of the month, we'll host a meet-up to discuss the book in-depth.

The beauty of this club is that it allows you to indulge in your love for reading while facilitating insightful discussions. You'll have a chance to:

Share your thoughts and hear different perspectives

Analyze themes, characters, and writing styles

Get to know other book enthusiasts in the city

Interested? Our first meeting will be in May 2024. You can send a message on this post if you are interested or chat me up

@lebel55  Hi Lebel,  Thank you for your great post!  I'm interested in the book club, but I don't live in Cairo.  Do you think I can possibly read some quick notes on the meeting and email you my thoughts, for example?

Thanks again!

Aya

@Aya26 Yes you can. You can inbox me and we can discuss further

I'm interested, where in Cairo would it be? what day and time?

@Mshmasriyah either in Maadi or New Cairo. We need to get at least 5 members to start

How many do you have so far? i am going to ask my friend if she wants to come with me

it is a new initiative.....just me for now