Henna tattoo

hi,

I am looking for someone who could do me a henna tattoo in Cairo. I d like to be sure that the person uses only natural henna (brown not black) and is a very creative person as I m addicted to henna tattoos :)

I d be grateful for your help!

hi would help you if you come in luxor am tour guide if you want  trip

i m looking for someone in cairo...unfortunately luxor is out of question for now..

in Egypt there is famouse lady her name is sattona i think she is from Sudan or Aswan she is the most famouse one in Henna tattoo and she do it for girls in weeding (i think she is expensive too) try to find her phone no she come to your home and do it, sorry i dont know her phone no but if here any Egyptian woman sure she can help you.
good luck and Happy new year

Hi,

Here are the emails of the sudanese artist Setona, she lives in Cairo.

satudan@hotmail.com
satonasudan@yahoo.com

I read too that the services offered are expensive, just try to send an email about what you want and then it will be your choice.

Regards,

great job
but can satuna read english Email or our friend here will need translation help? :)

Ahmed2310 wrote:

Hi,

Here are the emails of the sudanese artist Setona, she lives in Cairo.

satudan@hotmail.com
satonasudan@yahoo.com

I read too that the services offered are expensive, just try to send an email about what you want and then it will be your choice.

Regards,

Don't worry, she sure will understand english.

One year before she sent a letter to Oprah Winfrey to join her program and speak about the sudanese folkolor.

So we have the chance that she will understand english.  :)

Hi Magda
Try La rose spa in El Mohandseen-Gezeret El Arab street.
Check their website: http://www.larosespa.com/docs/contact.htm
also Twist hair dresser in El Batl Ahmed Abdel Aziz Street-El Mohandseen

:):):top:
very good

Ahmed2310 wrote:

Don't worry, she sure will understand english.

One year before she sent a letter to Oprah Winfrey to join her program and speak about the sudanese folkolor.

So we have the chance that she will understand english.  :)

thanks everyone.. i will check all those contacts!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!