Accountant in Punta Cana / Bavaro area

any recommendations on a good accountant in Bavaro / Punta cana -- We have acquired a few pieces of property and rehabbed them (getting them ready for rentals) . We have also started a business registered here in the DR so lots of write-offs without any income (as of this minute -- but we will soon change that portion of the balance sheet)

So were looking and interviewing Accountants familiar with real estate (we have met a few that were good at businesses that dealt with daily sales and inventory but they had no clue on real estate and rental income.

thanks for any advice you might have

John

I cannot help you in that area of the country. BUT, I can tell you that you should have been declaring your  expenses monthly  along the way.  Get this caught up asap. If you speak spanish I can recommend a good accountant in  Santo Domingo, we do everything by utilizing  Dropbox and  whatsapp!  She has construction and management experience!

I should have put that in the listing - English speaking accountant wanted - my spanish isn't good enough to conduct business (YET) lol