Transporting short snouted dogs

We are officially taking the plunge and moving to vieques, we have 2 dogs, 1 is a 6 year old 70 pound pit boxer mix and the other is a year old 55 pound pit. I can't find anyone who is willing to ship them for us, none of the airlines accept their breeds, and my only option at this point is to surrender my babies. We have had them both since puppies and it would absolutely break my heart to not bring my dogs with me. We tried reaching out to Ebenezer pet shipping but never got a message back. I can see on their Facebook page they have definitely shipped short snouted dogs before. They are the only ones so far that I've seen do this. I'm just at a loss and do not want to have to give up my dogs, they are my family.

So sorry to hear that… maybe a ship where all of you come? Carnival i know has a port of call in San Juan. i know you can pay to board your dogs on-ship. it would take a few days to get here, but it may be a way to all come safely.

You should try Ebenezer again...I messaged them through Facebook messenger and they responded within a day...they are great and I highly recommend them!! They brought my two border collie s from New Hampshire

@kruthholmes

I'm in communication with them right now and they are definitely who we are going with! So nice and fully explaining and helping me through the process