New members of the Albania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Albania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Albania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

First of all I want to great you a good day! I am Jethro Noble from the Philippines 30 years old of age, I am here because I want to work abroad as a farmer or a Fruit Picker. I am a highschool graduate only, We have a small land here in the Philippines and we plant corns,sweet potato and other vegetables. I dreamed to work abroad to give a better future to my family. Hopefully this site will help me to fulfill my dreams.

Thank you in advance!

@jethrofelicianonextkey

hello and welcome on board !

I would suggest that you create your CV in the Job offers in Albania section of the website for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Good day mam! I am Frome the Philippines and when I'm creating the CV there is no Philippines in the choices and I cannot continue.. this site not accepting filipino employee?

@jethrofelicianonextkey

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience !

I'll report the issue and let you know.

Regards

Bhavna

@Julien

Thank you very much

I heard there are jobs in Albania.

But I want to know please the country is accommodating to other countries in terms of working and living in Albania please.

Hello everyone a new expat.com member here living in Tirana as a retired. I've acquired some experience living here willing to share my limited knowledge and answer any question you may have. I speak English, Spanish and Italian.

Best Regards,

Marco.

@hellyea

Please tell me more about living and working in Albania as an African woman.

Hello my name is Peter, new to expat.com,  looking to visit Albania possibly in May or June. Im from Canada and want to explore the Balkan countries this year. I work remotely mostly, so I have some time flexibility. Would love to meet up and explore together. Thank you

@Pursuitofjoy

I will be available when you visit Albania.

See you then.

@Julien

Hello,

Am Maria single mom from Nigeria living in Hanoi Vietnam for months now.

I want to come visit Albania for the first time before April end

I wish to meet lovely people.

Thank you

First of all I want to great you a good day! I am Ikram Hussain from Pakistan, 40 years old of age, I am here because I want to work abroad as a farmer or a Fruit Picker. I am a highschool graduate only, We have a small land here in the Philippines and we plant corns,sweet potato and other vegetables. I dreamed to work abroad to give a better future to my family. Hopefully this site will help me to fulfill my dreams.

Thank you in advance!