New members of the Albania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Albania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Albania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Greetings all!

I am a US citizen looking to move to Tirana next month. I'm an avid reader and would love to find a book club (or clubs!) to join but haven't had much luck researching English-speaking groups online. I would love any suggestions on how to find these and/or writing groups in the area as I'm also wanting to get back into writing (as a freelancer).

Thanks everyone!

I'm Italian, 64 YO, previously expat in Malaysia, France, Portugal, Lithuania and Chile. I'm in Italy right now and planning to move to Albania (2024?).

The business I know better (I worked in) is incoming tourism (accommodation and local tours). I am not stuck with that business sector since it is very unstable worldwide.

I know Albania (been there), which offers opportunities in several sectors.

@Julien I am Loveson Ferdinard Tetteh from Ghana and I was born in 09-06-1971in a town called Kpone in the greater Accra am a Christian and a family man I speaks English and have worked as a heavy duty track driver in jommoore international,DHL Supply chain an also Almarai transport and logistics in Saudi Arabia

@Julien im adil Abbas farom Pakistan Faisalabad City painting ixpiryans 20 eyars search for jop Albanian

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

Please note that members looking for a job are required to create their CV in the Jobs in Albania section of the website.

Thank you in advance

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi Julien, hope  you are fine and enjoying with good health

I am in Pakistan right now and planning to move to Albania ASAP. Here is a short description about me "Team builder, cross cultural skills and efficient multi-tasking with reliability & responsibility having B.S Honors degree with 3.75 CGPA, Committed to providing high quality service with a focus on management, problem solving and communication skills. Possess a valid driving License".

I need a sponsership. I will pay all the expenses of it rather more.

Please share you whats app number for the quick contact.

Regards:

Muhammad Usman

@R. Grace

HI Grace, How are you?

Can we contact on whatsapp to share more?

Regards:

Muhammad Usman

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@yazman4335

Hello, and welcome ! please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum.

If you are looking for sponsorship/a job, please refer to the Jobs offers in Albania section by creating your CV.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Please send me link so i may apply on that

@yazman4335

Hello, the link is the blue part in the previous post. Just click on it.

@Bhavna Are you currently living in Albania?

@Bhavna Are you currently living in Albania?

-@yazman4335

No, she is an Admin of the website and lives in Mauritius.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055922

Thanks!

Closed