Brits in or near Shvistov

Hi everybody,

My name is Ian, a retired 74 year old Geordie from Newcastle. Moved to small village,  Balgarsko Slivovo, with Bulgarian wife, Liliya and mother in August this year. House being renovated. Feeling a bit isolated tbh so would love to meet up with fellow Brits.

@charlian99

Hi welcome to the forum. Always happy to meet up with new people but were over in Balchik so if your decide to visit the coast be happy to meet up.

Kind regards Ozzy

@charlian99

were about an hour from you i think. were in belene.

we move over in march.  we are a younger family (ill be 42 when we move. my 20 year old son, 13 year old son and 3 year old tasmanian devil daughter :) )

Hi I'm moving over in May to Kozlovets about 10 min from you can't wait doing my place up over next few months 👍

What's a keep talking to each other then we might can help each other I got to do some work on my property so we'll just keep talking to each other and I'll help you to do yours if you want a sub to you

I am 53 years old I am going over when it gets bit warmer because it's winter in Bulgaria now

I used to be a gardener in England that's why I'm going to Bulgaria I bought two houses with big gardens because I want to do growing plants and stuff like that in Bulgaria 😊

My kids is a lot older now they've got kids theirselves I have got four girls in one son they don't look with me they look with my ex-wife we are divorced now bbd fast about about 25 years we have been divorced

@Suzi Masterson I am divorced I am 53 years old I got five kids four girls and one boy they are a lot older now they have got kids thereselves and thank you for writing back

Im not divorced, just single, and a child still in toe (single father most of my adult life) Ive no time for marriage, unless I met a lovely дама 1f923.svg1f923.svg1f923.svg1f923.svg