Looking for Scottish people in Nl

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to meet new people .

Am I at the correct place ?

Hello darren2409a,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Would you be willing to share additional details about yourself and explain how or why Scottish individuals might be of assistance to you?

Is your intention to seek information, or are you primarily interested in forming new connections? If that is the case, would you be open to engaging with individuals from other communities as well?

Furthermore, it would be helpful if you could specify the exact region you are currently situated in to further narrow down your research.1f609.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Scottish people use "NI" to mean "Northern Ireland", not The Netherlands.  So I would say not.  You need the Northern Ireland forum.  And that would turn it into something of a difficult question...

@trondranorquoy

Hello, thank you for pointing this out.

The OP is in the Netherlands : https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php … mp;lang=en

However, you have a point.

@Darren, can you please confirm where you are looking for Scottish people ?

Have a nice day

Bhavna

Scottish people use "NI" to mean "Northern Ireland", not The Netherlands.  So I would say not.  You need the Northern Ireland forum.  And that would turn it into something of a difficult question...

-@trondranorquoy

It's a lowercase L not a capital I, so he's referring to NL/The Netherlands.

If I were him I'd probably check out some of the sports bars that play football etc and he'll likely meet up with some Scottish folk. Best of luck!