Communities to make friendships and build connections

🌍📢 Calling all expats in the Netherlands! 🇳🇱

Greetings everyone! I hope you're all having a fantastic day. 🌞 Recently, I relocated to the Netherlands, and apart from my wonderful husband, I find myself without any other connections in this beautiful country. 🏡

I'm reaching out to this incredible community with a heartfelt request: I am actively seeking opportunities to meet new people and cultivate meaningful friendships and connections here. 🤝 Whether it's joining book clubs, Dutch language learning groups, cooking clubs, or engaging with community organizations, I am eager to explore various avenues. 📚🗣️🍳

If you have any recommendations, suggestions, or even if you're in a similar situation, I would greatly appreciate your input! 😊 Let's come together, support one another, and build a thriving expat network in the Netherlands. 🌟

Thank you in advance for your kindness and support. 🙏 Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hey do u have instagram?

Welcome on board 🤗

Depending on where you live, your municipality should give you information about the most what you are looking for.

Or you mean in a more culture diversity group?

Sounds you have great options.

Why not open a book club thread here or sharing recipes?

@Rayene GZR sure.

It's @**

Moderated by Bhavna 11 months ago
Reason : Please share your IG in private. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct