Pacific Coast Developments

Your input would be appreciated regarding building developments that appear to be stalled or stopped and/or need attention/renovation. What is the scuttlebutt on the following:

San Carlos:

-Fontanella del Mar

-Vista Mar

-Ensenada Beach & Resort

Santa Clara:

-Patricia Italia

-Santa Clara Residences

Coronado:

-El Alcazar

-Coronado Country Club

I'm looking for a 6-month rental beginning December 1, 2023 that has is on the ground or first floor allowing easy access for my small dog 🐕 and that has a balcony or patio. Thank you for any recommendations or information.

Up 1f51d.svg

Hello ibacct,

Till members share their feedback on your questions, I would suggest that you create an advert in the Housing in Panama section of the website if you are looking for rental.

Regards

Bhavna

@ibacct

It has been an invaluable tool for us, as we are relocating tp Panama City in October. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Also, try Premiere Casa, and Encuentra24.com

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Promoting external websites is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ibacct

Correction. Try ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Promoting external websites is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

So many developments here start out like gangbusters, and then fizzle out as the money disappears..... Another problem is shoddy construction. So one of those two things (or both) are what would cause problems at the developments you mentioned. Finding short term rentals in the Pacific Beaches area shouldn't be too difficult normally, but you are literally coming at the start of high season. Most people want to do short term rentals to people on holiday to make more $$$. Try contacting Panama Dreams or Panama Sol Realty. Either of those places might have some options for you.

Thank you so much. Your information is very helpful. I will do further research.

@drtkimbrough

Okay.