Work visa for baker currently in UAE

Please kindly advise me the type of visa requirements needed for job hunters to apply which can be considered by the employer in Demark for me to get hired

3 month visit visa?

what type of visa?

thank you

Hello Evolution042dubai,

Welcome !

To know more about visa, please read the Living in Denmark guide for expats and most importantly the articles dedicated to visas.

Should you have any question, feel free to ask.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

thank you

Bhavna for your response regarding my questions, I recently go through the wed sites from my understanding. Coming to Demark requires enough capital, for example I wish to as ask few questions please kindly explain more better.

if I arrived on with 90 day's visit visa can I apply for resident permit immediately through the danish immigration office in Demark.

out of my research with out resident permit

foreigner can not have access to search for jobs

because presently I am living in UAE Dubai

most company in Demark are not hiring candidates who are not present already inside the country.

Hi evolution042dubai,

I am afraid that your plans aren't realistic.

As a baker you'll not earn enough to meet the pay requirements needed for getting a work visa. You can read more about the requirements here:

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB

Otherwise, it wouldn't be a feasible way to enter the country on an intermediate visa and apply for a permanent one, as you have to do that from your home address. And to be realistic, the companies which hire people outside Denmark do this because they are in need of some experts with special skills. It's is nearly almost about IT people and engineers of some kind.

/Nellie