Private Tour Guide Recommendations

Hi, I am looking for recommendations for a private tour guide for Panama. I am interested in visiting the cooler regions cities of Panama re: Boquete, Volcan, Cerro Punta, Santa Fe, El Valle de Anton,  etc.

I already know of Panama Relocation Tours. Are there other reliable options?

Trip is intended sometime between late 2023 and early 2024

Thank you,

drm1950

Hi My name is Dennis and I reside on Prince of Wales Island Alaska.

Previously, and for the past 17 years, I have been working as a property caretaker and have even done some house-sitting to fill in vacant spots.

Previous to that I worked in the corporate world of procurement as a buyer, for 25 years.

Currently I am planning a trip to Panama late 2023 or early 2024 for the first time.

I want to find and hire a really top notch private tour guide to show me the cooler temperature mountain cities of Boquete, Volcan, Cerro Punta, Santa Fe, El Valle de Anton, etc. I am already aware of Panama Relocation Tours.

I would greatly appreciate any private tour guide recommendations and/or resources I might use to find one.

Thank you,

drmanz

For anywhere in Chiriqui - Eduardo Horna. *** WhatsApp***

Juan Miguel Brenes Gomez WhatsApp*** or I can ask him for an email address.

both are Chiriqui natives and fluent in English, and both are also on Facebook

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

krisc99,

Thanks so much for the information. If you can get Miguel's email address that would be great.

Again thank you very much!

Dennis

@drmanz  *** for Juan Miguel 

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello kristc99,

Kindly share the person's contact details by using the private messaging system, please.

Thank you,

Cheryl

Expat.com team