New members of the Serbia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Serbia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Serbia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi!  I am an American citizen, currently in Sarajevo, and am looking to retire in the region. I am an English instructor, author and freelance editor as well as having done volunteer work in sustainable development projects, youth enrichment programs, racial healing, etc.  I have lived most of my adult life as an expat all over the world---Africa, Central Asia, India, China, Japan, Taiwan, Russia, etc.  This is my first time living in the Balkans or Europe. Thanks for any info anyone can offer me on how to retire in Serbia. 

Regards, Susan

Hello Susan,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have moved your introduction to the New Members thread.

I hope members will be able to help you by providing infos on your thread on the forum : Retirement Options in Serbia for Americans

All the best

Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thanks for setting me in the right place, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind regards, Susan

HI! everyone,

I'm Ian from the Philippines, I am researching how will I be able to study Master's in Belgrade

Hello arrian gutierrez,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Have you begun conducting some preliminary research on universities in Belgrade?

That would be the initial step to take.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello guys , my name is Esther from Kenya in Africa am a Nurse and Iam planning to move and work in Serbia and would be very excited if I will get a chance there.

Hi,

Iam called OBADIAH KIPTOO from Kenya iam currently working in hamad international airport Qatar as a cleaner I participated in fifa world cup in Qatar as one of the volunteers 2022 please I would like to work in Serbia thanks so much I will appreciate if I get a chance there great.

Yours faithfully

Obadiah Kiptoo Rop

Hello Obadiah Kiptoo Rop,

Welcome on board !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in Serbia section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@atomsheart9

Hi Susan, my name is Zoran and i came back to Belgrade after 22 years in Johannesburg. I have 20 years of experiance in Wealth Preservation and creation planing and CFP designation. If you or anyone you know need bespoke advice on any of the topics, such is Offshore structures, Investments, USD High value life insurance and many more, please feel free to contact me. I will share this in my intro message too.

Kind Regards

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi!  I am Arun from Sri Lanka, and am looking to retire in the Balkan region. I am an English instructor now, with basic knowledge of German and Romanian, having many experience as house designer, estimator as well as having done volunteer work and interest  in sustainable development projects, youth enrichment programs, gardening and environmental  projects, etc.  I have lived in Qatar also and visited Dubai, India and Nepal.  Thanks for any info anyone can offer me on how to work and retire in Serbia.

Regards, Arun

How are you Esther. I have just joined this forum. In Serbia. I live in Zimbabwe but my so is travelling to Serbia for a University transfer. He was in Ukraine now 4th year. Kindly help me he wants a Health insurance for his visa application. Kindly advise on the company that we can pay online. Ndibatsireiwo ndichochega chasara

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055975

Thanks!

Closed