Chinese looking for a job in istabul

hey, my friend . i wonder if there are any way to access a job in istabul as a Chinese. I love the culutre and language of Turkey. Currently , I live in China and work in a internet company as English customer serive .I can speak both Chinese and English well . I also have some experience of waiter , hotel room serives , food delivery staff. I will come to istabul next month again and hope to see your guy . thank you so much for your hepl if you can do any help with my message. thank you !

@???8012 Why Istanbul? So many interesting place, as a side note Alany or even better Mahmutlar need a Chinese restaurant (tourists are there and so am I )

Hello my friend, Im also in love with Turkey  to be honest. I love there culture, food and of course president. I have worked in hospitality industry for 2 years i can also speak English Swahili & Somali fluently. Also im in Kenya right now working with a minreal export company. Kindly connect me with any employer who needs a hotel worker in general, waiter, supervisor or even a manager. Thanks so much

Hello everyone,

Every job seeker should start by reading our Living in Turkey guide for expats > Work in Turkey

Then, it is essential to create your CV in the dedicated section for Job offers in Turkey

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team