Looking for advice 👀 need repairs

Hi there. my name is Lorna. We bought a Riad in the Medina in 2019. We have yet to spend more time here as a family. What a beautiful city. We need some repairs to the Riad and someone to maybe manage it when we are not in the country. Would anyone have any recommendations??

Lorna

Hi Lorna. I'm confused by your question....which Medina? Medina means city in Arabic....which city do you need these service provided in?

@lornachayes

Hi Lorna, am sorry that this isnt a direct answer to your query but more of seeking advice.

Am looking to also buy a riad/property but have no clue where to start!!!! I live in England and would love to relocate to Morocco.

Can you please advise how you went about the process of buying your riad. 

Which country do you live in re when you're not in the counrty. Which city is your riad.

I have an interior design background and would be happy to help in anyway I can.

Am due back in Morocco mid November for a few days and would be grateful if you can give me some advice.

Looking forward.

Best N.

Sorry  i forgot to say Marrakech

@Chriseight

Hi there  im so sorry  i thought id said Marrakech 

@lornachayest be very very careful. best advice you will get.

@idouarab2712 Can you explain

@lornachayes hi Lorna which city are you in please?

Regards kay

@kayjacklin

Marrakech

Hi Lorna , if you need help i can setup a  meeting with my friend Lion  he got a Riad in marrakesh and working to get a second one . I think with all his experience, he can help you  to manage and find best people to help you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@lornachayes

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Irelevant
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@lornachaye

Hello

I'm soufian from marrakech 31 years old I repairs

Lots of riads and houses I can show you the pictures

Hello ,

For repair the Riad in marrakech you need to meet many offers before you decide to take one so you don't have to pay high price and of course your repair need to be specific about all riyad or just parts .

For a manager for your Riyad in marrakech i have a friend there was working to manage riyad in medina if you want me to speak to him about that and you decide your deal inshaelah .

@lornachayes

Hello Lorna,

If you're still looking for repairs to your riad. I have a good friend i can put you in contact with.