Criminal History

I have jut applied for the Non Quota Visa.

It stated that i had a minor offence for tax evasion.

No time spent, good behaviour, pay back tax to the value of $1,500.

What are the implications now of possible rejection of the non quota Visa for the Phillipines ?

Thanks to anybody who knows.

WA just asked, "I have just applied for the Non Quota Visa.
What are the implications of rejection .. by the Phillippines ?
Thanks to anybody who knows. -@WHITE ASIAN`

`

Sorry WA, I've no idea

But, even if the government rejects you .. we won't

`

@PalawOne I think failure to pay back taxes is not considered "moral turpitude" and should actually be just a civil violation involving fines and penalties but not prison. If the charge became a felony because fraudulent returns were filed, that would be moral turpitude and very problematic. Not enough information on the nature of the violation is given but if you just went for several years without filing, that should not prevent the visa approval OMO.

In a reasonable world they would recognise this means your spirit animal is Filipino 😂😂😂

What tax? In the Philippines or in the US? I think you are probably overstaying. If that is the case, you should submit a Motion of Reconsideration after you have paid your fines. Hire an accredited immigration agent there in Intramuros to handle it for you. Chances are you won't be deported.

What tax? In the Philippines or in the US? I think you are probably overstaying. If that is the case, you should submit a Motion of Reconsideration after you have paid your fines. Hire an accredited immigration agent there in Intramuros to handle it for you. Chances are you won't be deported.
-@Kaycee22

He is in Australia.

Wow, thanks for the replies guys.

It was 32 years ago, the actual offence was collecting unemployed benefits twice whilst i was working.

I forgot about it as it was a remote job in my first mine in the outback of Australia.

No mail not phone or anything else back then. When i came back i had a letter where i was to surrender to the police station, so i went and ended up in court the next day, judge understood and gave me the benefit of the doubt.

But on the "AFP" Australian Federal Police wet finger print report, its still there as offence.

I rang the Canberra embassy and they seemed to think its ok but they will get back to me, of course they have not, but my wife is dual citizen, child is dual citizen...im just a bit worried thats all...

I have been going to South East Asia since i was 14, now 57 so i am very well aware of skin tax

No jail time, $500 fine, good behaviour and that was it. No other offences registered for 32 since.

Thanks

WA

Oh and i travel home to Pinas in March 2023, so i am still in Australia.

You're obviously a good man WA ..

If you're really worried mate, perhaps then you might withdraw your recent Phils Visa application, then re-submit another fresh application, after talking etc with guys like these?

Quote:  "The Effects of Having a Criminal Record in Australia"

By National Criminal Lawyers:

https://www.nationalcriminallawyers.com.au/the-effects-of-having-a-criminal-record-in-australia/

The consequences of being charged with a criminal offence can be severe and we at NCL know that everybody makes mistakes ...

IS A CRIMINAL RECORD FOR LIFE?

Criminal offences will generally be on your record for the ten years after the date conviction was recorded.

After that time, most offences will become “spent convictions” and you will no longer have them on your criminal record. A conviction is spent on completion of the relevant crime-free period. The crime-free period for adults is ten consecutive years, while for children it is three consecutive years.

Some exemptions to this apply, such as murder and other serious offences, which will never be spent, or where you have received a sentence of imprisonment of more than 6 months.

Apart from the exceptions, you will be considered to have a ‘clean record' after 10 years of not offending.

A person of generally good character can maintain a clean criminal record by being awarded a ‘section 10'.

Getting a section 10 will mean that there is no criminal conviction, no fine and, in driving cases, no loss of licence.

Receiving a section 10 requires a solicitor to make concise and strong arguments by a trained solicitor in your specific case.

--

@WHITE ASIAN One thing I would take a look at: It just MAY be true that if you have been here for a certain amount of time, like 6 months or a year, they may not require a police report from your home country. In that case, all you would need is a Philippine NBI report which only includes your record in the Phils. I am not certain about this but I have heard this said before. You could contact a good visa agency here like JRC (no business or personal relationship) and get a reading on that. Good luck.

It stated that i had a minor offence for tax evasion..
-@WHITE ASIAN

How could it say that if you didnt tell them?  :)

As told, when being in Phils long time enough, then the clearance switch to be from Phils instead.

At least suppoused to if not changed, but I heared recently of one who had been asked for both Phils AND home country clearances.

I dont  know for Phils, what they bother about, but in some other countries they dont bother about such as yours, they bother about serious things ending up in jailtime.

The Philippines have even let in e g:

/one high at FBI wanted list  (but he bribed local police to be left to live open in Phils)

/Swedish (rather small) drug criminal left during waiting time to go to jail.

/American pedophile did run from going to jail (but he was so stupid so he posted on Facebook proves of new such crimes and where in Phils he was located 1f923.svg so American police found him and Phils police took him and send him to USA.)

/Big scammers as a Norwegian and not sure where an other is from, I believe UK. They have continued scamming in Phils.  In Phils scammers can "buy themselves out from not need to go to jail" LEGALY!!! if doing it early enough in the process by paying the - often  few part of -  victims, who file cases, in exchange of they cancel the case.

But I dont know if theese got in legaly or bribed/fooled themselves in.

@coach53

-@WHITE ASIAN

"How could it say that if you didnt tell them? :)"

Because they told him 1f644.svg

@coach53
-@WHITE ASIAN
"How could it say that if you didnt tell them? smile.png"

-@Lotus Eater

We presume that the home country police clearance report "told" them, not the applicant.

Salamat to everybody who has replied...some helpful feed back...

It was 1992 and i have had no Federal offence since that date.

After reading a post in here i enquired about the 10 year provision of record being expunged and they relied "FEDERAL OFFENCES ARE NEVER EXPUNGED WITHIN AUSTRALIAN TERRITORIES".

Never the less, we are going to the Phillipines Attorney at the consulate in Brisbane today for the marriage licence to be validated even though we have been married some 15 years, it is apparently more so for the wife's recent "ReOathing" and childs dual passport.

Im wondering if an SRRV would be any different *?*

The idea of Perm Res in Pinas is more so freedom of movement, whilst i am retired i also have vested interests in Indo, PNG and Laos trading various commodities.

Thanks for all replies, its greatly appreciated.

A reply from a Spook in which there seems to be many of.Does anybody know if they even exist ?*************************************************************************If it will appear on your NBI Clearance, then that would be a problem. Are you interested in SRRV? I may be able to help you avoid the need for an NBI Clearance. By the way, we are PRA Accredited Marketers (agents) and can help you with your SRRVisa application.We offer assistance in the application at no extra cost on your part; you only need to pay government fees. The government will compensate us once your visa is successfully issued. However, for us to determine which SRRV type is best for you and to determine the applicable government fees and requirements, we need to ask you some questions:What is your age?Do you have dependents you will include in your application? Spouse or child less than 21 years old, not FilipinoDid you serve as a diplomat? as a professor? or worked in an international organization (e.g., UNDP, ADB, WB, Red Cross)? or in the Australian armed forces? Please give us a brief background about yourself. Do you have a health condition that needs medical assistance?Are you receiving a pension monthly/social security/annuity? If yes, please indicate the amount in USD value; Please exclude other income sources, and mention only the pension/social security/annuity.Your current city in the Philippines or desired destination in the Philippines for retirement if currently outside?If outside, when do you plan to travel here?Processing of applications in the Makati Main Office, once submitted, takes about 6 weeks. Once completed, you will need to courier (address below my name) or personally hand over your documents so that we can file your application on your behalf. You will not be required to go to Makati, as we can handle the application from here. You need to submit your passport with a valid entry visa, among other requirements, once we submit your SRRV application. Thus, you must be in the Philippines from the time we file your application until you receive your SRRV. Best regards,James S. BironPhilippine Retirement Authority (PRA) Accredited MarketerRegistration Number: 274512660-18101422 Eton Tower MakatiDela Rosa St. corner V.A. Rufino St.Makati City 1229PhilippinesE: retirementvisaph@gmail.comwww.visaconsultancy.ph

@WHITE ASIAN

Coincidentally on my recent stay in Makati in November I passed this office block on my way to my favourite breakfast place The Antipodean on Legaspi st. I was staying at the Seda residences on Salcedo St ( next to the hospital) and it was a pleasant early morning 15 minute walk.

The communication looks legit and is professionally worded but do your research. I suspect given your predicament you are going to need an Agent who can navigate the system for you.

@coach53
-@WHITE ASIAN

-@Lotus Eater

@coach53

-@WHITE ASIAN

-@Lotus Eater

We presume that the home country police clearance report "told" them, not the applicant.

-@danfinn

Non of you are thinking  :D

If OP added the the AUTRALIAN clearance, it was he himself, who made Phil officials get to know by not going the route being in Phils long time enough before applying to get the clearance demand switched to coming from Phils police instead...

@coach53 I think you are becoming confused.

I am in Australia currently.

I applied for a Non Quota Visa as a prelude to Perm Res in Phillipines other wise a Police report from Australia would not have been required if i was already in Phillipines.

The information about the 32 year old offence only came to light when AFP sent the report.

I require a non Quota Visa as i have business interests in Indonesia & Malaysia, so i need to re enter Phillipines multiple times a year without my wife.

Everything is ok now, i have found a way around it.

I will be receiving a Non Quota Visa on the 10th January & Perm Res in 2 years after 2 applications not the premise required 4 seperate applications.

After that i never have to worry about a Visa ever again.

What i was not aware of is the fact that a non Filipino born person can in fact become a Phillipines passport holder and then become a Filipino Citizen.

Dual citizenship will become a lot easier for me in due course living within the ASEAN.

Thank you to all that have replied.

Merry Xmas

Relieved you're all sorted WA. Coach53 means well but I'm convinced he suffers from a borderline narcissistic personality disorder - otherwise known as NPD.

Hopefully he will make a full recovery with the prescribed medication and his contributions to this Forum will become more lucid and less confrontational

@WHITE ASIAN Actually my responses would have been different (or not at all) if I had known you were not yet in the Philippines and the report had already been sent. Apparently you sent it, saw the violation and posted here wondering what might happen. You must have been quite far along in the process to be getting your 13A so quickly. As far as the rest, with 13A it will remain valid as long as you remain married and your spouse remains alive. If either condition changes, you lose the 13A. Also, I think you would get the Philippine passport only after you received citizenship, not in the order you stated. I suppose you would still retain your Australian citizenship even though in the Philippines you would have sworn away Australian citizenship in your oath. This is not the same dual citizenship program usually discussed here where Filipinos can reclaim citizenship after becoming citizens in another country and do not have to swear away loyalty to the foreign country like you would need to do

Yes your right, what i meant to elude to was Filipino citizenship followed by a passport, you can not be a passport holder without being a citizen of any country, or not that i am aware of.

I am not sure how a 13A is affected once you are a Perm Resident.

I know of 3 Australians that are Perm Res and have annulled their marriage as it was an arranged marriage due to their circumstances in Australia. Im not one to judge here however good luck to all those wanting to escape the parasitic Western Societies that are hell bent on taxing their fellow countrymen out of existence...

My wife & i are...is there any such thing as a soul mate...but she is autistic as my child & i am probably borderline as there are 64 spectrums of it...but most males in my family live over 100, a Tuscan farming trait, but my wifes family never live over 55...not one of them in 6 generations, i unfortunately will outlive my wife...hence Perm Res & child being citizen is of utmost importance here.

One of the 3 Australians are now a Filipino citizen who was "clothed" as a citizen in which there are some 214,000 of in the country. Whilst not as easy, also not as hard as some would assume.

At my age now it is all about the child and leaving her with everything and educating her in the ways of an "AUSTRALASIAN"...

Thank you once again to all those who have bothered to respond, its greatly appreciated.