Legal Status: Employment visa is in progress

Dear Sir/Madam,
Have a great day !
Would you please advise me how long take employment visa , as per Imra the Legal Status: Employment visa is in progress.
The date of submission on May 15,2022 and now took 5  business week and still not finalize the visa .PRO said my visa on the last stage what they mean by last stage ?
Thanks,
Read this:
@XTang please on brief advise me how long could be take approximately the last stage since my employment visa  is in progress from 15.05.2022
Your usual support will be highly appreciated
Thanks,
As I said, read the thread.  If you read it, I have clearly said that it can take a month or more and no one can tell you exactly how long it will take.
Thanks Tang for your clarification appreciated!
@akkif24 Dear Tang
Please elaborate me if it is in last stage mean that Immegrations done and now with LMRA ?
What does mean PRO?
Sincerely,
I can't guess what the PRO meant and instead of asking people on the forum who don't know your application, you should ask the PRO directly.

But in most cases, it means that it is still with immigration.

@XTang thanks

Hello akkif24, actually is a matter of hour, not 1 day not a week. "Visa on Progress" will valid soon if the company CR has no violations, and willing to pay on the spot. Hope it will enlengthen you. -Coach Lyn 
@bayanihaninternational Thanks Bayan for your input, i had been checked with HR all are OK from my company side  nothing pending they said  visa on the final stage , so far i did not understand last stage how can take lead time and where it is located the final stage ?, if someone elaborate me i will appreciated
Regards,
@akkif24 Then tell your HR to pay. 
@bayanihaninternational Thanks Bayan for your input, i had been checked with HR all are OK from my company side  nothing pending they said  visa on the final stage , so far i did not understand last stage how can take lead time and where it is located the final stage ?, if someone elaborate me i will appreciated
Regards,
- @akkif24

Try to get the application number from the company so you will be able to know where it is actually.
@akkif24:  As I told you, people here are not mind readers on behalf of your company.  "Final stage" is NOT an official checkpoint in the visa process.  People can take that to mean many things.   Most people, say immigration and one person above said, at the payment stage.   See my point?   this is causing unnecessary confusion and wasting everyone's time.   As the previous poster suggested, get your application number from the company and check on LMRA express services and THEN post back, IF you have a question. 

Make sure to get and check by application number - checking via passport number WILL NOT show you which stage it is at.
@XTang Thanks Tang for your input
I try to check but,  it is come out same answer
Do you think 45 days it's  normal and not finalize the process?
Based on your knowledge how many days more I have to wait ?
Thanks,
I have already answered you.  It really depends which stage is it at.  As I said before,  I think it's still with NPRA.  And at that stage, I have seen some applications get delayed for months even.  No one can really answer you until you provide proper details.
@XTang Hi Tang, I hope you're doing good!
I has been checked with HR they feed me back  with the application completed in NPRA stage and now my application is in progress with immigration , after this period an update to provided soon.
NPRA IS immigration.  It is the last stage of process.

When it is approved there, it goes back to LMRA and then employer is asked to pay.  When he pays, it goes to immigration and visa is issued.   Usually after NPRA, if all goes well, it will take a few days at most. 

If your visa does not come within next week then you can be sure that your employer is providing you incorrect information.
@XTang toady I received update my visa valid after 52 days thanks to everyone who is advise and support me
Eid Mubarak
Have a nice flight to Bahrain!
Congrats. Have a safe flight.

@XTang thanks Tang and EId Mubarak!

Greetings everyone,

Please can someone explain what visa in progress means and the stage of the visa?

Thanks.

It means just that.  It is in progress.  Next stage is approval and payment.

Hi sir I cancel previous visa

And find job new company now showing like this employment visa in progress

And also showing my name new company name my passport no

What meaning this?

My visa already approval or no

Please reply me sir

It says visa is in progress, its not approved yet. Be patient and wait.

@logicalindian

Paid visit visa fine for the work visa also show in progress

You have to wait.

@logicalindian

Hi, My Wife's dependent Visa got approved on 9th Oct, 2023, but both Kids Visa got rejected, saying Address of my CPR was not updated properly.

My HR updated my latest rent address in LMRA portal and resubmitted the same Visa applications on 11th Oct 2023.

How much time it will take to get the KIDs Dependent Visa.

my visa is showing progress and the money has been paid on it now it reach two weeks it didn't change to green

Please speak to your employer

@XTang

Hi sir how are you ?

Sir I applied for work visa and legal status shows employment visa is in progress I want to know how it will take  take does LMRA includes Friday and Saturday as working business days for process I submitted my all documents on 23rd October 2023 .

It can take up to 4 weeks.  Friday is not a business day.

@XTang

Ok sir Thanks alot :)

@logicalindian

Hy sir how are you ? I have sent a Private text to you please check need your help

Replied to your query in private