CPR appointment for fingerprint

Hi need to apply for my son CPR renewal but it shows finger print not available book an appointment.
When we try to book appointment we don't know which to select
For both non Bahraini registered under LMRA and non Bahraini not registered under LMRA for appointment they are asking for cr number and there phone number agent number etc

When we try to do by non Bahraini dependents/investors it shows appointments not available for this week's
   We are planning to go to India by next  week is that we can travel without valid for will be problem. We will be back only in sep or Oct.
After coming we can do renewal
SORRY FOR THE LONG POST
Dear,

You are on the wrong website. Fingerprint Enrollment is not in Bahrain.bh

Front Desk Services

Select Sitra Branch - Enrollment “Biometric Data Collection” or Riffa Branch - Enrollment “Biometric Data Collection”

Type Sons CPR, Email and Phone.

Go to the LMRA Branch at the appointment date and time with the KID and the passport.

After Enrollment is complete Go to Bahrain.bh Identity Card. Select -ID Card Issuance Services
Issue identity card for domestic workers and children below 10 years, renewal and replace lost/ damaged for Bahrainis and Non Bahrainis.

As it is for Renewal it will work for everyone. Upload the Photo fill the details, Pay the Fees and the ID card will be dispatched to your home address.

I hope this helps everyone.
@topinsight01 thank u very much

Is there any prblm if we travel without renewing the CPR
There are no issues whether your CPR is valid or expired. You should have only valid residency permit for travel.

@topinsight01 thank u 😊😊

@Gomathigg

I faced the same problem, and waited 2 months for an appointment, but not successful. Last week I went directly to the Isa Town CPR office, and they took the fingerprint of my daughter without an appointment and the process was completed. yesterday I received  a message that the CPR is sent by past -

Earlier, I tried with an agent, but no one can arrange the fingerprint appointment in the CPR office, at present

Hope this helps
Yes.  I did the same - go directly.
Hello all.

I need to renew my wife's CPR, but they asked to go to eGA office to update finder prints. I went through fast track since there was no appointment. But now they are asking for our marriage certificate to get it verified. This means we have to go MOFA as well as Indian consulate and I don't know how far and how long.
Is there any justification for asking a verified marriage certificate to update finger prints for CPR renewal, when evidently she was granted a dependent visa in Bahrain 5 years back?

Any of you been thru this? Any suggestions how to proceed?
I am not sure why you were asked to update the fingerprint. Send me the error as a personal message you are encountering when you are trying to renew it online.

@topinsight01 can it be renewed online?

Yes,

All the cpr renewals can be done online. Only the first id card has to be through the counter.
@topinsight01
Not exactly. if the kid turned 15 (16  I am not sure), renewal is not possible online as the figure print is not registered, even though the kid holds CPR. 
That's surprising.  As they ask for children's fingerprints way before 15.  I had them ask for fingerprints at a much earlier age i.e. around 6 (After which online renewal started working).   They haven't asked for the other child who is below 6 (online renewal working).

Also, you can try updating fingerprints through fast track and get a new card at the same time.
@topinsight01
Not exactly. if the kid turned 15 (16  I am not sure), renewal is not possible online as the figure print is not registered, even though the kid holds CPR. 
- @Saji Markose

Dear,

You are confusing things - All kind of renewal is done online. If there is biometrics missing. Book the appointment at ams.lmra.bh for the kids and once the biometrics is ready you can apply online. That is how the system is designed.

@topinsight01 the staff at sitra branch told us that for family services you have to visit isa town office. Can't be done online.

No.  You can do it online.  The reason that you are asked to visit is because something might be missing e.g. fingerprint not registered, signature not there etc.

I just go deported because of my visa issue but my visa are all intact, and my lawyer is on the case now, is it possible that I will go back to Bahrain,

Ask your lawyer.  No one here knows the specifics of your case.